- Pixel perfect digital video. Supports all official Xbox video resolutions. (480i, 480p, 576i, 720P, and 1080i)
- Crystal clear digital audio with surround-sound and Dolby Digital pass-through.
- Upgradable firmware via our Xbox application for additional future features, bug fixes, etc!
- HDMI CEC support.
- Completely reversible! 100% no-cut mod.
- Optional force 480P. (Force 480i games to run in 480p)
- Optional auto anamorphic widescreen for widescreen 480P content. By default, 16:9 480P content will be stretched to full-screen as the game intended. Avoid the hassle of having to adjust your TV's zoom/aspect ratio when switch between widescreen and none-widescreen 480P games.
- Ultra-Sonic Cleaning & Polish: This removes all of the hidden dirt and dust that a hand cleaning just can't get to. Even a warm soapy bath is nothing compared to the cavitation produced by the thermistors of a medical grade ultrasonic cleaner! After the ultrasonic cleaning the housing will be polished off with an aerospace UV protectant. This restores the plastic's UV protection preventing fading, cracking and discoloration from harmful UV rays while at the same time repelling dirt, dust and stains keeping your system looking better, longer!
- New Thermal Compound: Thermal compound is a thermally conductive (but usually electrically insulating) chemical compound, which is commonly used as an interface between heat sinks and heat sources such as high-power semiconductor devices. The main role of thermal paste is to eliminate air gaps or spaces (which act as thermal insulation) from the interface area in order to maximize heat transfer and dissipation. Thermal paste is an example of a thermal interface material. Over time this material can break down leading to increased temperatures and in severe cases part failure. With this service we will remove the old thermal compound and replace it with new high efficiency compound that will keep your system running well in to the future!
- Motherboard/Power Supply Capacitor Replacement: Electrolytic capacitors are energy storage devices which have the ability to store an electrical charge across its plates. Capacitors store energy as a result of their ability to store charge and an ideal capacitor would not loose its stored energy. Unfortunately, over time electrolytic capacitors can loose their ability to hold power which leads to audio/video issues and eventually a dead system. Replacing capacitors in older systems is a great way to keep everything running well in to the future!
- Blue/Red Power LED: This replaces the standard Green power LED for Blue! These are direct replacements so no functionality is lost. Error color will still be Red. This makes the new in-between color Purple! Bi-Color LEDs are included with this service!
- 2TB HDD Upgrade: This adds a brand new name-brand (Seagate or Western Digital depending on stock) hard drive to your Xbox expanding the storage capacity. This also includes a new high quality 80 wire IDE cable and IDE to SATA adapter. Everything will be installed, formatted, and ready to go out of the box!
- All systems are cleaned, thoroughly inspected and stress tested to make sure you are getting the best product!
- While we deep clean every system please keep in mind these are now 20+ years old. This being said there may be some signs of use like light scuffing/blemishes etc. All systems will otherwise be in good overall condition and ready for another 20+ years of service!
1x Microsoft Original Xbox with XboxHD+
1x Power Cable
+Any Accessories Selected At Checkout