HOW DOES THIS WORK?:
- We will then provide you with our shipping information to send your console and mod kit to us here at Retro Digital LLC for the services to be performed.
- Once received your system will be tested and then thoroughly cleaned removing any dust and debris that may have collected in the system over the years.
- We will then install the requested modifications and extensively test everything to ensure proper functionality.
- Your system will then be sent back out to you via USPS Priority Mail 1-3 Day.
ADDITIONAL SERVCIES OFFERED:
- Turnaround time on our send in service is usually 3-5 days (not including weekends). This may be extended if parts need to be ordered. All orders are processed in the order they are received. If you have any questions feel free to reach out any time.
- Capacitor Replacement: Over time electrolytic capacitors can start to loose their capacitance and in some cases may even leak on to the PCB causing permanent corrosive damage. Replacing electrolytic capacitors in an older game system is a great way to keep it in service for many more years to come! High quality capacitor kit is included with this service!
- Ultra-Sonic Cleaning & Polish: With this service your console will first be disassembled and ultrasonic cleaned. This removes all of the hidden dirt and dust that a hand cleaning just can't get to. Even a warm soapy bath is nothing compared to the cavitation produced by the thermistors of a medical grade ultrasonic cleaner! After the ultrasonic cleaning the housing will be polished off with an aerospace UV protectant. This restores the plastic's UV protection preventing fading, cracking and discoloration from harmful UV rays while at the same time repelling dirt, dust and stains keeping your system looking better, longer!