- Full compatibility with the PlayStation 1 library.
- Full Redump drag and drop support
- Multi-disc support and easy swapping
- Return to the Loader by holding the reset button for 1 second
- PS1Digital Compatibility and IGR support through PS1Digital’s OSD menu
- microSD cards of any size are supported
- ExFAT and FAT32 support
- Simple drag and drop card setup
- Supports .iso, ccd/img, cue/bin (single and multiple)
- Integrated PSNee, for automatic region-free operation
- Automatic 50/60Hz switching
- Loading times are a little faster than an original drive in good condition.
- Easy firmware updates by simply dragging and dropping an update file to your microSD card.
- No registration necessary for updates, ability to revert to a previous firmware.
- X-Station Mount: This special designed mounting bracket secures the X-Station ODE board to the Sony PlayStation system via the original mounting brackets keeping your X-Station ODE board nice and safe! Multiple colors available!
- Ultra-Sonic Cleaning: Systems, controllers and VMU are disassembled and sonic cleaned! This removes all of that hidden dirt/dust that a hand cleaning just can not get to. Even a warm soapy bath is nothing compared to the cavitation produced by the thermistors of a medical grade sonic cleaner!
- Retr0Bright: The plastics these machines were made of is called ABS and to make it flame retardant (just in case it catches fire after a marathon session) the plastics manufacturers added chemicals that caused the plastic turn yellow or, even worse, brown over a long period of time. All systems, controller and VMU undergo the Retr0Bright process which reverses this yellowing!
RED, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE ,YELLOW, BLACK, WHITE, PINK, GREY!
- Your Choice of 3D Printed Part Color:
RED, BLUE, GREEN, ORANGE (Stock),YELLOW, WHITE, PINK!
- Your Choice of LED Color:
- Motherboard and Power Supply Capacitor Replacement: Electrolytic capacitors are energy storage devices which have the ability to store an electrical charge across its plates. Capacitors store energy as a result of their ability to store charge and an ideal capacitor would not loose its stored energy. Unfortunately, over time electrolytic capacitors can loose their ability to hold power which leads to audio/video issues and eventually a dead system. Replacing capacitors in older systems is a great way to keep everything running well in to the future!
- In Game Reset (IGR): With this mod you can reset your console from the controller using a button combination! This is the perfect solution for the XStation as these don't have an In Game Reset feature. This will allow easy swapping of games without getting up out of the comfort of your chair! You can use this with or without any drive emulators to still bring an awesome feature to the console.
- Button Combonations:
- Pressing L2 + R2 + SELECT + START gives a short reset pulse. (xStation = Reset the current game being played)
- Pressing L2 + R2 + SELECT + CROSS gives a long reset pulse. (xStation = Reset the system and return to game list)
- Controller / AV Cable: This will add a standard controller and/or standard AV cable to the order. Controller will be cleaned and fully tested. AV cable will be OEM or generic depending on stock.
- All systems are cleaned, thoroughly inspected and stress tested to make sure you are getting the best product!
- While we deep clean and whiten every system please keep in mind these are now 20+ years old. This being said there may be some signs of use like light scuffing/blemishes etc. All systems will otherwise be in good overall condition and ready for another 20+ years of service!
1x PS1 XStation System
1x Power Cable
+Any Accessories Selected At Checkout